8/3/13

Only a Few Pay What You Can Tickets Left For Namoli Brennet's On Line Show Sunday 8-4-13

Here we are smack dab in the middle of summer, and I can finally engage in one of my favorite pastimes of the season: a little something I call "looking for shade". A close second is a little game I nicknamed "hiding from the sun." At the moment I'm house-sitting in Northern Wisconsin, so things are a little milder than usual - although I should let you know that it *did* heat up to a blazing 72 degrees today. It's probably one of the few places where you can take up needlework during summer, as I did this past week. In case I start a knitting group, I already have the name picked out: Purl Jam©.

I'm doing a live-streaming show from Trego, WI tomorrow (Sunday) via StageIt starting at 4 pm CST. As with the other StageIt shows, it's pay-what-you-want and it's pretty darned simple to sign up. Have you been missing my weirdness? Because I still have PLENTY OF IT to spare, tune in and see. Maybe I'll even show you my knitting while I snack on cheese curds, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

Coming up next weekend on Saturday, August 10th, something I am super-excited about: Out In The Woods, an LGBTQ music festival in Greenwich, NY, just a little ways from Albany. The lineup is pretty incredible and features some of my own personal heroes: John Cameron Mitchell (Hedwig and the Angry Inch), Mx. Justin Vivian Bond (Shortbus), as well as John KellyRachel SageFreddy Freeman and an incredible lineup of artists. Tickets and info are available at outinthewoodsmusicfestival.org and proceeds benefit LGBTQ youth programs at Easton Mountain.

Coming up this fall, starting to book some dates on the East Coast! A few shows on the books already including ChicagoKnoxvilleConnecticutMassachussetts and Maine, more to be announced at the end of the month. As always, if anyone is interested in hosting a House Concert feel free to drop me a line, it's super easy and one of my favorite things to do.  I'll be in and around New England, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and finishing up in the Midwest in late October.

Trying *real* hard to make it back to the Southwest in either November or December - miss you all and haven't forgotten about you, I promise.

Off to rock some knitting in the shade, see you soon!

xoxo
namoli


No comments: