9/16/10

Dispelling Sally Kern's transphobic conventions about Brittany Novotny

Sally Kern's about her transgender political opponent Brittany Novotny:
“It’s no secret that I have a personal belief, I believe it’s a belief of most Christians, that the Bible teaches homosexuality is a sin just like gluttony is a sin…...So as we get farther and farther away from biblical principles, more and more things are accepted. And that’s just the way things are going.”amfix.blogs.cnn.com


Fact. Transgender people are a loved and valued people. God said it. Jesus Christ said it and the Holy spirit came to earth to make sure we remember it!

  • Brittany Novotny is transgender. She has not publicly stated her sexual orientation. Therefor condeming Brittany for her sexual orientation is a attempt to mislead and instill fear in the uneducated and unchurched.

  • The biblical teachings Kern's is attempting to distort are in fact testaments to transgender acceptance.

  • Isaiah 56 1-8 Eunuch being transgender and foreigner being people of different faiths like Muslims or even pharisees for instance the Lord our god says, “ The LORD has utterly separated me from His people”;
    Nor let the eunuch say,

    “ Here I am, a dry tree.”
    4 For thus says the LORD:

    “ To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths,
    And choose what pleases Me,
    And hold fast My covenant,
    5 Even to them I will give in My house
    And within My walls a place and a name
    Better than that of sons and daughters;
    I will give them[a] an everlasting name
    That shall not be cut off.
    6 “ Also the sons of the foreigner
    Who join themselves to the LORD, to serve Him,
    And to love the name of the LORD, to be His servants—
    Everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath,
    And holds fast My covenant—
    7 Even them I will bring to My holy mountain,
    And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
    Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
    Will be accepted on My altar;
    For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.”


  • Jesus left last minute instructions, like post'em notes for his followers about transgender people. He clearly knew about Sally Kern's. Mathew 19:11,1211 But He said to them, “All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given:

  • 12 For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”

  • Acts 20,40 After Christ's crucifiction the promised holy spirit came and led a successful pastor out of comfort to journey on our road less traveled and baptise a disenfranchised Ethiopian transman.

No comments: