9/30/12

Support "Crossing Over" to A Stronger Community

Who's More Marginalized Than I?

There were two things that stood out about "Crossing Over" when I first  began supporting it's production in 2011. First, the driving force behind "Crossing Over", Isabel Castro is cisgender and two, she cares so much about the most marginalized of our trans community who live within our borders, those without citizenship .



I know, we have our own struggles as citizens, but could you imagine how overwhelming the odds would seem id suddenly you found yourself in a strange country?

I know times are tough for all of us, but I'm going to reach deep again because as we strengthen our weakest link we make the ties that make us who we are so much stronger.

Donate at  Indiegogo.com
On  Twitter  

No comments: