12/8/12

Video: NY Post Slams US With "Tranny" But Balks At F__ot


This "Article" by the NY Post has to be without a doubt the most hurtful and incendiary transphobic pieces of shit ever published by one of Murdoch's media maggots.

GLAAD,who's article brought this to my attention claims it was they who were responsible for the NY Post's gay awareness. GlAAD says they stopped using the F word because of their efforts during the AIDS crisis.

However GLAAD is apparently unable to stop them from using the T word. I think it may also have something to do with the assailant being associated with the NYFD and everyone knows there's no gay firefighters. (The Mahmoud Ahmadinejad syndrome)

So you might ask, why bother then? Glaad with all its might is seemingly powerless to stop that trash heap of a rag, Kelli what could you do with your little planetransgender bloggy thangy?

Although I have not been a big fan of the duplicitous GLAAD in the past I have seen some major changes in them recently. And a TRUE Ally against transgender defamation is our ally.

And if need be, the next time one of there runway cisgender money making queens utters the T word in public claiming he is 'reclaiming' it on our behalf I will be the first to remind GLAAD of the snip to the right from there own blog.

This video from the NY Post appeared in my daily google 'tranny' alert after I wrote the post and thought I'd include it. Don't buy the NY Post. Really.






No comments: