1/1/14

Happy Birthday Facebook scammer Lorenza Brian Dutman and goodby

Its Lorenza Brian Dutman birthday today!

Lorenza Brian Dutman facebook profile was "born" quite a few years ago. That's the first thing I check after being invited for friendship by a male on facebook.

A girl can't be too careful these days. Dutman's profile also included many pictures of himself with children and others. So OK, he passed the initial screening and I accepted his friendship.

Dutman then messaged me later introducing himself  but I thoroughly vet who I respond to and I just never got around to it, so his message went unread until today.

Today a friend included me in a group message about Dutman. Many of the other girls in the message responded saying they had been contacted by this person and ultimately been asked for money. One said she her friend had been bilked of thousands by him.

In all probilblity the images this scammer uses are pilfered and in the event the real owner steps forward I will of course remove them.

But until then the pictures will remain up, a warning to my trans sisters like me in our fifties.

Seems Dutman has built quite a reputation all around the web....first from Romance Scam.com...

, brianlonelyman@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:48 am
brianlonelyman on mathcdoctor

57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 90
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
I am sweet, loving, caring, understanding, passionate and Godly man that any woman would want to spend her life with. I like anything outdoors like camping, hiking, swimming, going to the beach, park and movies. I hope to find that right woman again in my life

about my children:
I had a son he passed away and i have two grandchildren living with me
 - new twist!!!

about my work:
I am a supplier

junkmail:
Hi
I am good and you? How is the weather over there? I want you to know that i am interested in getting to know you more better to see what comes out of this all- I want you to know that you are really beautiful in your profile picture & got a lovely smile - What is your favoritI want you to know that i am interested in getting to know you more better to see what comes out of this all, I strongly believe that God has a reason why he sent me to you and in time we will see where this leads to- My favorite color is blue, I have been a Widowed for over 23 years now, I seek a woman that is loving, passionate, romantic, sweet, funny to be around with, caring, understanding and honest- Yes i had a son but he no longer exist he had an motor-bike accident along with his partner 7 years ago - I have two grand boys and a Uncle who took care of me while i was a boy when i lost both parent due to cancer- I am mixed race My parent are English Irish Mexican- Yes i grew up in New York and I was affected by the storm , trying to solve some problems in my house. Tell me what do you do for a living? Where are you from also? How long have you been into internet dating? Can i have your email address contact ID where we can keep communication as i am not always online here
Waiting to read from you at brianlonelyman***@***** Yahoo and you can IM me also
Take care,
Brian


Image

Image

Received: from [41.155.106.240] - Nigeria
From: Brian Dutman


Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/brian.dutman.10
Brian Dutman
Worked at Self employed
Studied at New York University
Widowed
From New York, New York
Image

Image

... and then we got this picture!!! mugu couldn't help it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 
Image


Also goes by Don Brian Lorenzo
http://www.facebook.com/donbrian.lorenzo
Worked at Supplier/building contractor (Owner)
Studied at The University of Texas at Austin
Lives in Italia, Baja California, Mexico 
From Austin, Texas

I'm the only surviving child of the Lorenzo Family.. I lost my Father and Mother due to plane crash in Mexico.. I'm Divorced with the little boys.. I like anything outdoor and playing with kids. I'm friendly nice caring loving and sweet talk active Man.

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978733799
Brian D.
Location:Lagos, Nigeria :twisted: 
Age:57

meetme.com/member/53881806
Brian Dutman 
57, Male
Last Login yesterday
Berkeley, California

Yahoo avatar:
Image
User avatar
Marisa
Site Admin
Posts: 18416
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:29 am
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay


Bookmark and Share











Via delphi faq:


Dating scammer Lorenza Dutman


commentsThis article has not been rated yet. After reading, feel free to leave comments and rate it.
Name: Lorenza Dutman


Email: Grandpa1949@live.com


Address:
Don't know. Says he lives in Virginia, USA


Other Comments:
If I email him, the email address Grandpa1949@live.com changes to a google gmail address. I checked his correspondence in a plagiarism checker, and it had a rating percentage of 92% plagiarism.

Content of one email: Never could I have asked the Lord for anything more assuring or hypnotizing than the soothing tone of your voice and the words lingering off them. You made my days sunny even though the nights rained on endlessly.We completed one another; you thought that no good man existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a woman that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, 'God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth.'xas

Every time i see your mail, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'd like to touch your face to see if it's real. I'd like you to know that I love you so much, more than I love myself. So even if we are not meant to be together I just want to stay with you, 'til the moment I render forever, and ever. 'Cause maybe you're going to be the one that's saved me, after all you're my wonder wall.I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you. I haven't been the same. My feelings I just can't seem to tame. I am starting to care for you in a different way. I think of you every day! I love everything about you! Your smile, your eyes, your hair, your body, etc... I am pretty sure you got the point. I can't get you off my mind, damn, Baby, you got me feeling stupid, because I know you may not feel the same, but my feelings just keep growing each and every day. Well, what I am trying to tell you is I am SPRUNG, and I am falling in love with you - yes, this is true! But I understand if you don't feel the same. Damn, I know this sounds lame, but I have to let you know how I really feel. And this is no lie, I am for real.

It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and i are totally crazy about the you. I asked you if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for you.

Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I am here waiting and when the time is right, will accept you as my Wife and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you.

Comments:
2013-04-16, 11:47:55   (updated: )
[hidden] from United States   



Keywords: 




and finaly Mr. Dutman's warm invite to me..


  • Conversation started November 21
  • Lorenza Brian Dutman
    Lorenza Brian Dutman

    I am James Matthew , 65 years old, I am an LTC in the US army . I am still in Service and would be on deployment to Khartoum, Sudan. I am single dad, I got 3 kids and been single for 10 years, I love camping, fishing , movies and going hunting. I am Catholic, I am 5'6, Average body, Gray hair, Blue eyes and you? Tell me more about you

Went back to it today and and found this..

Lorenza Brian Dutman

This message is no longer available because it was identified as abusive or marked as spam.

Dutman is now operating as Don Brian Lorenzo. Same pictures, slightly different profile.

One cruel mans who preys on vulnerable transgender woman's profile is deleted. But he's morphed so be aware. 


No comments: